Monday, May 30, 2005

 

Finally Done .... Assignment *poof*

Last nite work till 4am then sleep... finishing up my Java and Maths assignments. Feeling so relieve now to see all my completed work and i can say that NO COPY AND PASTE was done during the process, pure hardwork and endurance. Feeling so guilty that i wasn't be able to accompany my dear on saturday due to Maths tutorial and had to rush to get the assignment done up.
To my surprise i found out that most of my JAVA tutorial group pple have not done up at least 50% of the asssignment yet and i'm like 80% done with all the work le.... hmm... smart guy eh ... *BHB*

I always believe in my chinese teacher teachings 笨鸟先飞. i admit that i'm a 笨鸟 and in order to get to be in the same pace with the others i have to set my path correct first cos i might get lost in the process and re-routing will take a long process... Tried to do the assignment early but those things to settle at store is really too much ... first Commerical stock take then immediatly after that have to settle ICS2 things... then now comes LRI... sian 1/2. It's like 2 mths of concurrent things going on and i barely have time to take a breath.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?