Sunday, May 22, 2005

 

It's My First Post

Wondering wat to do when i'm in class.... "how to look busy and attentive??"

But i'm really listening to the lecturer in class, well... no one could be reading my blog... cos i dun wan to tell anyone abt it, if u happens to find it and u'r 1 of my friends, welll i can onli say that the fate between us are really strong.

Today is our 4th month annviesary, i'm thinking of buying a conditioner for her since she always have some kinda of problem finding good conditioner. I really love u my dear, Jayce... and i'll give out my all for u if u ask.
I'm finding myself unromantic and a boring partner, she's always full of surprises and "wow" i find that i'm so "KAYU" (wood meaning in Malay). She's someone that i've been searching high and low... after going thru so much things and time, the Perfect one is always around my side.

Only thing that she can't really commit 100% in this relationship is the raw feelings that she's still having from last relationship. Painful for me to see sometimes that she's so unconcentrated with me and thinking of other views, i can see that she's thinking of those times that she was with him and tell me (U .... yes u that's reading now.)
Relation for 4 years ... basically SG is REALLY small lor, so stepping on every shopping centers and landmarks there bound to be some place that's will just flash those Memories back again. Nice and those bad times when they are together...

I was in those symptom before also and i chose not to step out of my place cos that'll just make me even more depress then my buddies practically drag me out of Hougang and went to those places where "we" used to go.... used to party and where i ask her to be my ger. All tanks to my buddies and i'm out from those bad times... now "we" are just friends and i'm happy for her that she had found a good guy whose a regular "officer". Well i can just say All the Best and Best Wishes.

Back to my Dear dear.... jayce is her name and pretty is wat she is ... well i gtg le ... tok more next time ;)

Comments:
dearie.. u are NOT unromantic and boring ok.. it's jus that u dun have time to think of all the silly BUT romantic stuff to do :p
unlike me, with so much time on hand that i can always come up all sorts of stupid things.. hee
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?