Wednesday, May 25, 2005

 

Rainy and Wet day...

Woke up this morning and found out that it was drizzling... Dad fetch me over to outram park Mrt so a can go to camp faster. Very sweet of him, i know that he dotes on me but just didn't put on his face. Went to camp quite drench as i really didn't expect such heavy downpour when i reach boon lay.

First thing to reach camp was to SMS my dear... but i dun really like to disturb her at such early time... hmm... just sms her the morning SMS. I just can't stop thinking of my 宝贝. She's just so adorable and lovable. Everytime no matter how bad my mood is, seeing her always brighten up my day. Being with my dear is such a pleasent time, wishing upon 48hrs... 72hrs... and more... hope that my time accompanying her can be longer and longer.

Went to office 7.45 and first thing to to tally up all the things and stores... *not again*. Everytime seeing those things just make me freak out... luckily i have a capaable assistant Calvin, WAHhahaha he's such a funny guy... he and his "MANGO" craving. I promise him to close store early and go over to coy line and strip the Mango trees... but today i had a terrible headache going on after lunch ... *too much thinking of the assignment*

I'm just too concentrated on my assignment and flared up at the new Specs... Kenny being the innocent party was targeted, after i had my cool i apologised to him abt the Fuck Shit that i had been going thru just now. Being understanding and nice he just smile and forget all abt it...
Still concentrating on the assignment i had it done around 60% and here comes a call ... "Jason kenny(my ex-coy mate but now classmate) here .... have u send RSM (which happens to be my classmate also) the email regarding the request for the done up assignment." i MEAN pple have put in efforts and their hearts into doin up the assignment and here u wan to LEECH all the things over... i mean last Assignment out of goodwill i also sent him my RSM copy and i'm not sure if he made admments to it and in the end he score higher than my RSM.... *fuck* (Why can't he at least inform him about the mistakes that he had made so he can score higher also).

Free loaders.... that's wat i can't stand about .... leeching all pple hardworks ****important*** Kenny also req for my JAVA assignment to be send over to him so he can send to his friends *JUST FOR REFERENCE* yah like i believe... he called me several times and rush me to send to him but i left it in camp... that's why i can't send to him (inFACT i dun want to send to him, maybe i'm trying to be evil *heavy Breathing* "I'LL SCRAMBLE --echo--UP THE CODES AND LET HIS FRIEND --echo-- HAVE A LOOK" *PANTING AFTER TOO MUCH HEAVY BREATHING*. He dare to claim that he help me alot in last time when i was on hospitilization leaves.... THAT's HIS JOB but not my job to help ur friend when he's a freeloader...

Frustrated, sian and having such terrible headache, here comes my dear SMS.... i mean MMS ... Wow Wow... i wake me up from bed and *poof* there goes the headache... ;)
She always gives me surprises and i didn't know that this surprise was such a WOW... and mmm... SHIT.. wat am i saying ... i'm in a state where no words can describe my feelings at that point.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?