Tuesday, June 21, 2005

 

Better off dead!

Well, Special day for me... i dun think so. Feeling to neglected and left alone in a dark corner.

Checked my phone if there's any greetings from any so called "FRIENDS" but non available . Not even from ANYONE, suddenly i feel so unimportant in this world... my presence is redundent. What happened to those so called friends when i remembered their First Cry, which i stayed up late and manage to call them or SMS them first thing when it hits their day...

I feel F*cked up and that weather now describes my feeling very well now; Cold, Thouands of searing arrows shooting down from the sky piercing my heart, wet and un-noticed. It just gotten heavier now... the RAIN.

Wats the point of having wat celebrations when non remembered my day when i put in my heart to remember theirs.

Only a greeting from MSN all the way sent to me from Aust... now i know the meanings of 有心.

Am i expected too much... just a greeting... does it hurts to send ???





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?