Saturday, June 04, 2005

 

Cooking Time ...

Yeah... today can cook thing for my dear to makan again. Today her request is 虾酱鸡, and me wanted to eat 肉骨茶 Hmm... i'm feeling great that i can once again cook for my love ones to eat again. Though the marinating sauce was bought instant at cold storage but eh... took me quite a while to marinate the wings and woke up early for the market (Actuallt not very early lar).

8am wake up.
9am go running (hmm.... ran to compass pt then U-turn back).
10am go market and buy all the Ribs, Wings and accessories.
11am start preparation.

I discover that i really like cooking for my dear to eat.. dunno whether is her liking or not but i just like to cook for her and pamper her... make her feels that she's my princess and my one and only dear.

I really really hope that i can cook cook and cook for rest of her life.
-Jason

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?