Tuesday, June 14, 2005

 

Deep Thoughts running thru me....

Am i a good boyfriend, a good partner or just someone that is just an object for spending time with??

I found out that i'm not really a understanding boyfriend and often i made Dear too...ooo..ooo tired and resulted in her having headaches, tired on the next day of work. I'm such a pest... ... doing things that are at the wrg time and the wrg place.

Sometimes i felt lost and need someone to guide me thru... then Dear will be there for me. She's understanding and thoughtful but i just hate myself when i can't provide good things for her. MONEY that's what i'm really short of as at now ..... and i can't seems to enjoy things with her... i didn't expect that my savings would depelete so fast thru expenses in studies and daily lifestyle...

I need cash badly ... but i just wan to have enough for me to have a comfortable time with dear... Am i pressuring myself too much for MONEY ?? i really dunno... but i really wish to come out work and HELP out in the family expenses and reduce my elder sister burden. She had carrying the load of the family too long ... too long, i wan to do my part as a family and share the woes and load with my sister...
i'm fortunate to have a happy relationship and understanding dear but wat about my SIS... she's going 28 this year and only been thru relationship once and hurt... i wan her to have her OWN life... life that belongs to her, her own time, her own life she's doesn't OWE the family this much to the extends of supporting the family for such long time ... Please i wan to help out ...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?