Saturday, June 04, 2005

 

Good Life, Good time

Great to hear from elvin that he passed his TP driving test today with a great score of 8 pts only... hmmm good although i'm still better ... hehehehe 4 pts onli... but i took 2nd time then pass. *sian*

Well so long didn't post anything le. Have been busy with ym assignments and also meeting up my dear dear... fetch her off work and letting her rest on my shoulders when we are on the way back to her place.

Life have been very good to me so far, now i have my DEARIE accompaning me all the time, studying to get a proper Hons, getting support from family on my studies and relationships and many other more... well life should be like this, "Look on the bright side of life". Why conseal urself into a corner trying to think why why why had this or that ting happen to u ... or why must it be u ... those things haiz ..... nothing to say. U'll probably get into bonkers side and think o things that are even worse.

All i wish now is to get the money and settle down with a proper job (acutally i think i'll be skipping companies for the first 5 hears ba ... trying to get experience from all level, u can't learn much from just A company.). Then save up and get settled down with my dear dear... giving all the best that i could provide and shower hedr with all my tender loving care.

Even though i see my dear almost everyday... i still miss her once i turned away from her doorsteps heading home... i just wan to be with her all the time (work and studies or toilet it's ok lar...). I can't tell u why am i feeling this way, but if i think i can tell u a reasons for me doing this then love can be define easily ba ... it's just the feelings that u got for ur ger. That's wat can't stop loving and i'll not only do wat pple say honeymoon period but throughout the whole relationship i'll treat everyday as our honeymoon period... heheheh

She's me beloved, my darling, my baobei. I think now my world is really revolving only around her... Sorry dear... i have to say i really love U *Muacks*

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?