Sunday, June 05, 2005

 

I'm FAT !!!

Just came back from dear's place and was wearing my brown shirt... discover that i really looks like a jailbird from hongkong in that attire. -_-!!
Another thing .... i'm really FAT le ... my love handles are too BIG and my TUMMy... i really can't stand it le. But ain't no way i'm going to take back HydroxyCut again (thought it really prove effective). I'm going to exercise my way through and cut 5 KG at least by my coming B'day. I can't stand my bulging tummy and overhanging love handle...

*Argh* I'm Fat just Fat... obese i should say. Wat had happen to me ... i seems to be so greedy and full of ideas of where to eat. *yucks* i just hate myself in doing that but sometimes i just can't control (well that's really an excuse). SHIT i need to slim down fast, going ORD in dec le ... i want to look good in those shirts and potrait myself well and smart. I dun wan to look like those FATMAN with BIG Bellys overhanging and FORCING the buckle to "FACE DOWN" i really makes u look like as if u are going to collapes any time and carry such HEAVY burden for ur GREED.

-Tummy Tummy & Love Handle GO AWAY !!!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?