Tuesday, June 07, 2005

 

Shocked !! Delighted !!!

Well today is my B'day according to the lunar calender. Ate a piece of egg before i met kay at AMK tis morning, took the train back camp and told him abt the shit thing that Pikachu (Peter Chew). How he slack at work and wan to claim Off, how he can put of by my offensive super SUANING words.

I did a very bad thing this morning, i knocked a auntie off her feet. Hey, u can't blame me anyway... i was walking towards her direction and saw her walking in my direction, I GAVE WAY and she actually stepped on my left foot and walk over. With my reaction i did not scream, i just use my left shoulder and KNOCK of should i say a big BUMP her on her face (she quite short thou). Wat can make u in such hurry where u step on someone's foot and just walk away like that. I mean HEY HEY!!! it's something made up of flesh and blood... not a rock that u are stepping on. *argh* so angry...

Ok things aside... i met my dear after her work today (as usual, i dunno why i just like to pick her up after work... let her tired mind rest on my shoulders). i didn't see wat was she holding onto, at first i thought it was something e.g. freegifts. from the office 'cos i was so engross in reading the CCNA book mah...
THEN she took out a bouquet of flower (My fav SunFlower).

i was like OMG.... wat is the world going on ... FIRST time in my life i was given a bouquet of FLOWERS. Tell me frankly guys, would u ever expect ur gerfriend to give u a bouquet of flowers. I'm not bragging of how fortunate i am but i really can say not much gers would do that to her man though. I never expect it and ideas of how to react when someone gives me flowers never flash thru my mind. Till now ... yes now, i'm still in kinda after shock effect and dunno wat to say

Dear i really like the flowers, the ROYCE and the card dear... i luv u, with all my heart.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?