Wednesday, June 01, 2005

 

Wonderful and World with colors again

i'm feeling great today... hmm... how should i put it. Firstly all my Assignments are done only pending for submitting. *phew* i spend like days doing both the assignment and i know it really paid off by looking at the end results. But with those pple who just ask me to send u the DONED up assignments, i wish u good luck for the upcoming exams... and hope "u" will pass.

Most importantly i finally made up with my ger... i made her really angry on sunday nite and totally ignored me at all (*gosh*wat could be worst than that... even worst than wat i felt that time i broke my leg). I kept on sending her SMSes to seek for forgiveness and i've made a grave mistake by digging up the old things and better still be <>. Suddenly i just lost trust in her which i shouldn't have and stupid me to make this move... i thought of it the whole nite through and i felt miserable and terrible. Put myself in her shoes and think being with me for this 4+ months how can i not trust her when we did so much happy things together...

Finally she replied my SMS and she rest assured me that wat was past was really past. I know i shouldn't have suspect her of those things but ... i just turn bonkers at that point of my life.

I really trust that U'r with me 100% now dear... all the while i'm the one making stupid suspicious thoughts and saying things that u've not done nor thought of.

I gave her our first bouquet of flowers actually only 1 Red rose, i can't find yellow roses anywhere. Bought her a Big bear that she always wanted and tried my best to apologise and seek forgiveness...
my dear... gave in and 原谅 me. I was like so thankful to Buddha, Allah, Jesus, God and who ever deities i can thank....

Wat can i say now dear... dear... we have a whole future to look forward to and lets not look back anymore *who ever look back 鼻子会变扁* heehee....
lets just strike tml SWEEP and get settled down dear... i dun wish to have the feelings of losing you anymore... 'cos i know i really very 爱你.

Comments:
dear², that rose is dark pink lah :p where got red?? hee :Þ

really 鼻子会变扁 ar.. *dun dare to think of anything liao*

*huggiez*
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?