Monday, July 04, 2005

 

Am i me or some other Me... ??

Wow this weekend was really a busy busy one. Dear was down with flu, fever, little of cough and joint aches. I had stayed over to accompany her and take care of dear... but was feeling bad that Friday can't stay over to 陪 dear.

Had fun during a gathering with dear's friends. Hmm... quite alot of topic with Ivan actually but dunno why guys meet up le then the "Common" topic is ARMY thingy.... this and that ... wats the happennings in Ur Unit and current status.

Went to enrol for 2B license on sat morning, very early... thought of giving dear a big surprise once only after i pass my license and get a bike ... then "BLINK" to pick her up with a bike after her work... heeeheh....

Still dunno how to break this news to my parents... learn bike "AGAIN". I really dun wish to disappoint them as i promise but also wan to surprise my dear... i've think of it liao ... NO SPORTS BIKE till CLASS 2
2b - Phantom 200
2A - Super 4 (Maybe Hyper Vtec)
2 - Hayabusa (eheheheh,....)


God ... i pray hard to get the license before dec ....

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?