Thursday, July 14, 2005

 

Bike Updating

Hurray... pass my Trial Theory Test (TTT) liao... and straight to book my Riding Theory Test (RTT), really hope can 1 time pass cos i really forget alot of the rules and regulations le (Heehee, all learned in the past all return to the school liao.)
Will be having my pract tomorrow and hope can clear the pract (Cross fingers).

Trying to aim to get the license before Oct so that i can concentrate in my exams. Dun worry... i'll get my piority straight, Studies 1st, anything later can wait. I promise if i dun get the TP by OCT then i'll stop for the whole of OCT and study first. Then after that back to biking. I can't afford to fail any of the modules (actually got 2 onli lar), but still very stressing to study part time, i wonder how am i going to cope once i'm working. Well i can only 走一步, 看一步 le...

Well that's all for today and i'll update my biking ASAP. ;)

Comments:
Dear, cannot forget about ur operation hor.. better to take the metal out first, bike test can always wait mah.. ok..
 
Noted... i'll see wat can come first.
 
*hugz*
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?