Wednesday, August 03, 2005

 

Bow to the RAIN DEITY

As the topic have said... i'm ur truely Rain Deity (aka Hor Sien), basically anywhere that i plan to go beforehand... ehhh.. (e.g. lets say tml afternoon i'm going to woodlands to "SWIM", i can bet with u the moment that i step out of the house or even b4 hand... it'll rain either heavily or drizzle for long period).

It's tested and proven by my friends, Jiahan will always call me and tell me off...
PHONE CALL:
Jiahan: Hello,
Me: Yes.
Jiahan: Eh... u going swimming or tanning ah??
Me: Yar.. why...
Jiahan: Please dun go... i have to ride to school later... can go swim after i reach school...
Me: But i already packed my stuff... i'm going later. bye...

5-15mins later when i reach swimmin pool... phone rings again
Jiahan: Eh... see lar, tell u dun go u still insist... now whole sky dark liao.
Me: eh...
Jiahan: die liao raining le ... sh*t u lar...
Me: eh.. eheheheh... bo bian lar... bye bye...

Same thing happen when i went for my bike enrolment, everytime i go for my practical in bike... 4 times and raining for 3 times... and worse... it'll all start 5 mins b4 i start the lesson. *Suay*

Can also ask my dear dear... i went down to fetch her off work also rain cats and dogs... i just felt -->*suay X 2*.

Why am i so unlucky and the rain kept following me... i think i should apply for jobs in the central Aust or even SAHARA... as "RAIN COORDINATER" everyday just say i wan go swimming then rain will come... hee hee...

Comments:
haha.. 雨神 :p later I show u my Hitchhiker's guide, there's this guy inside the book who is really a rain god and everywhere he goes, it rains :p

maybe shld ask new paper to do up an article for u hor :Þ
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?