Friday, August 12, 2005

 

I'm Metal FREE... !!!


Whee.. finally ...after the long wait i'm metal FREE le ...
<-- these screws and plate have been residing in me for 1 year liao... now i've taken them out i feel that i'm a human again.
;)

Actually my operation was going to be on the 18th of Aug which is next week... but suddenly the hospital called and claim that my Dr-in-charge. PROF AZIZ NATHER. was not able to make it on that date so i had to push forward to 11th Aug.

Well think of it again it was a SOON ORD treat from NUH... wahahaah now just wait for leg to recover and by the time ... clear OFF and LEAVE lor...

Hee hee... though had 2 operations last year already, this operation i had a bad omen abt it... when i was at the recovery room... my BP (blood pressure) went straight down to 60 plus and Pluse (heartbeat) went down to 20/min. They had to inject medication to pump up the heartbeat and increase the pluserate. Normally pple after operation, the BP will go high up cos of intense pain which cause the heart to pump harder... but me .. the otherway round this time ...

1st time seeing stars around me ... scary... hope and pray no more OPERATION for me even minor de .. NONO...
GOD BLESS all my friends around me also ...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?