Thursday, September 22, 2005

 

Getting a SCREWED up day.

Well... as the topic have said, i'm getting a SCREWED up day.

First i thought, recently my luck (not gambling) have been quite down and so i went to Serangoon North to buy 2 of the Birds (those sparrows that ppl use to buy and release in temple) to release hoping that doind little good deeds can change or up my luck in everything a little bit.

Then came my campmate, asking me to help him to go rent a VAN cos he wasn't enough age to rent and help him drive... i thought that drive and rent only mah. But met his friend at IKEA to get those things, i was like "WAH !!!" so many large and big item but since i was already there i could help out rather than to complain abt it (Dun wan to make my friend MALU cos it's his TARGET).

Happily carry the large item out to the van and drove to her place to help FIX, DRILL, ASSEMBLE all the items bought. Was trying my best to fix it ASAP as i know that i'm meeting my DEAR at 630 to fetch her off work.

But my habit of doing things was that i was to engross in those fixing and drilling ('cos i wan to do faster so can go off meet my dear dear). When Dear SMS me i realised that it was already 6.27 and i'm not down yet. Took the rented VAN and tried to drove down ASAP but everything was too late... she was pissed that i informed her late ( i admit that it was my fault but i really thought of u every moment when i was doin the chores). Tried to SMS that i'll go down to fetch her but she was already so pissed that i can see from her SMS.

*** Dear... i'm trying my best to provide the best for u and i really did try to rush down (BALL PLEASE HELP ME SAY SOMETHING) to meet you... i really didn't forget abt U***

I really tried to make u happy all the time when u are with me, when u are sleepy and just woke up from sleep i tried not to provoke u or say something unpleasent, Dear... i really tried my best.

我的心真的受伤了。

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?