Monday, September 19, 2005

 

Wat a Weekend

Last Weekend was a fun filled and packed weekend.

1st we went to JB to do some shopping. Was a tiring trip maybe due to too much walking around? I feel that I strongly neglected dear2 when we were shopping… walk and stand around for too long le, didn’t find a place to sit down and take 5, i'll repent on this dear dear...

Stuck for 1hr in the human traffic, we were trying to clear through the Malaysia custom. Well it’s just too hot (There’s air con but not working), cramp (Merging from 4 lane to 1 Q-ing lane), humid (The Fan was not on at all), stuffy (Poor Ventilation + No Working air con + Not a single Fan working) and chaotic (There’s not enough staffing then it was actually the peak period of weekend) over there.


Not for me to comment too much over here (I dun wan to get SUE for commenting on our friendly neighbour). Just something to improve on…

Too many things that I wish to comment but darn strict in this place (Where I live in). Getting sue for comments passed. *Finger cross*

Got a lot of things from JB, I can really see Singaporeans spending power in Malaysia. Even I can’t seem to stop buying over there, maybe it’s the exchange rate that’s playing the tricks. LOL


2nd went to BMW showroom over @ lengkee to meet up with xiaobao’s friend and looked around for those newly launched cars. Personally (I mean personally) I dun really like BMW, as I always read in the papers of recalling back the cars for servicing. Not only in Singapore but also in other countries as well… I mean like very little QC done b4 releasing it out to the market.

Heard from 2 of my friends who drove BMW… high maintenances, frequently have little problems here and there despite of those frequent maintenances. He just sold his SFF plate 320i off due to too many problems within the car. Well maybe it’s him “suay” lar… get a 1 in a million faulty car but… what he comment on BMW servicing was great, on time and efficient. “I dun need “Regular” maintenance “ON THE ROAD” all the time”, my time and appointments are always affected by all this bullsh*t” he claims.

Haiz… good luck man Jim. ( It’s not like he dun have money to go for Jag and Volvo)


Wahahaha I busy busy lar… going off to watch tonns and tonns of shows liao.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?