Thursday, October 20, 2005

 

Tag, Motive & Ownership.

I really dun know how to blog this out but I really didn’t harbor any INTENTION of owning the phone. What I’ve said I really mean it… U’ve said that my actions was louder than my words… I dun understand.

I did ask if I can borrow the phone to show this great phone to my friends… if I sound DEMANDING … I really didn’t notice it and dun mean it at all. Since when I get angry for things u’ve said… I’ve always respected ur decision.

I’m really heartbroken and sore aching deep in my heart… 心痛 that I was judge in that manner by U. For someone that’ve been true to u always and u judge by saying I give u things with TAG… I’m utterly 打败了

I dun mind to be judge by anyone in that manner ‘cos I dun care abt wat others think abt me …. But U judge me in this way… I really cried.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?