Monday, October 31, 2005

 

What an unlucky day…

What an unlucky day…as the topic have state.
1. Board the train with a pervert trying to look at one of passenger whose wearing a shirt without buttoning up the top 2, trying to squeeze in to the crowd just to get a glimpse of that… (ok I saw it unintentionally). I was moving in front of him to block him out of the way. His looks = pervert look.
2. Heavy downpour when I reach harbourfront then realized that I forgot to bring my brolly along.
3. When I was boarding the bus to work, I accidentally stepped on a Indian’s shoe and guess what, he turned around and gave me a kick on my leg. S*it him. I was not going to argue with him abt what had happened as he looks mentally unsound. COUGH so loud and without covering him mouth, parking on 2 seats with his plastic bag.

Now I just hope that today can pass peacefully and I’m going to get mummy a present for her birthday.


Happy birthday MUM.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?