Thursday, November 03, 2005

 

我的忍耐极限已经到了

I really had enough of these, putting up with everything that you claim “MOOD SWINGS”. I know that you’ve been under a lot of pressure from your work recently; working till wee hours, doing changes and changes again. I really can understand all these and of course I can put up with those little tantrum that you throw sometimes.

But these sometimes these “MOOD SWINGS” had totally no like with your work and there you are giving me a grouchy and pissed off face expected me to read something out of that look… Come on let’s face it, if I ever give u that type of face would u guess what am I thinking? Most probably you will just walk away without even giving me a glance.

I’ve told u that I dun like quarrels neither I expect those face shown to be read. I know that I’ve mention saying that u are selfish and u did admit that you are but can u once just once put yourself in my shoes and think of my situation now and how are u going to face it if u were me.

There are really a lot of times that I wanted to just stand up and leave the stupid situation that I’m in but I can’t. I know that I would miss you terribly and wanting to know your current situation. 可以说我犯践,但我再担心你时,你可否知道.

I’m not perfect, I know but always trying to make up whatever that I’m lacking of and trying to make you feel the happiest girl around.

I wonder, ponder and did some soul-searching, am I not up to your STANDARDs

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?