Sunday, November 06, 2005

 

Terrible feeling within me.

Dear… you’ve just left the country for less than 12 hours and I’m missing u like crazy. SUNDAY isn’t this the day where we used to laze around together at home, enjoying each other company. Today is totally different, time passes so slowly and I’ve been trying to occupy myself with things like playing Xbox, browsing forum, and watching TV programs. But none of it effectively works.

I can’t take my mind off missing you, having u around me, holding your hands and do all these things together. 1 week… I kept telling myself that it’ll pass easily and quickly but easier said than done.

Seeing you at the departure gate send a feeling deep down to me heart; sour and bitter. I tried to leave and walk away but my body brought me to the viewing hall to see your plane till it took off…

Never had I knew that I had so much love for you till the moment the plane took off without me. I wept, thou it’s only gonna be a short trip for a week but it’s really a big challenge for me.

Worried I am for you. Will the accommodation be alright for you? Are you able to adapt the food there? Will you be sleeping well at night?


Ah chip and ah bear should be able to accompany u thru the nights when you are there. Hug and talk to them, I’ll be able to read it from here.

Just for you dear:
在离别的时候,我有千千万万的舍不得。
那一扇玻璃门,如一道城门把我们隔开,但我们的心依然紧紧连着。
飞机离开跑道,人在但心已和你起飞了。
两地间的时差,并不把我们的距离拉远,而把感情带到另一个领域。

Comments:
My Ah Dear.. I miss you so so much too.. things had gotten off a bad start in Bangkok but are startin to get on track now.

I could not bear to leave you too.. but.. It's Thursday already, 2 more days and I will be back home.. wait for me ok.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?