Saturday, January 14, 2006

 

Silent doesn't means I'm ok.

Dear... Thou it's been 6days since u left for Manila trip. I didn't blog out anything and also not mentioning much about how am I missing U... But I really feel terrible sine the day u left and I was not there to send U off.

Just read thru all those letters that you wrote to me during that time you was in Bangkok. My heart sunk and all I can say is that without you by my side and accompanying me ... LONELY. Suddenly I just dunno wat to do but to bury myself into work and studying my certification. Tried going out to shop and thought that you were around... wanted to turn around and ask if the shirt looks good... But then I'm hallucinating.


Been sleepless night for the first few days but i went on studying till i doze off with my laptop still on me *dangerous*. U were too busy and by the time u r back to ur room... dead tired already. At first u told me that U was not feeling comfortable when u took the food and drinks over there i was... so loss.... i'm not there to take care of u and see you to bed... i just feel darn F**Ked up... WHY AM I NOT There....

2 more days for me to see u ... i'll reach the airport ASAP and will be waiting for u at the exit... first thing to do is ... *************** i dunno just wanted to see you real soon

Comments:
Darling.. I have to go India in Feb!! I don't wanna go :( This time round have to go alone some more.. Must find some way to wriggle out of it..
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?