Thursday, April 06, 2006

 

Changi International Airport

We're over at the airport now, enjoying the free Internet access and killing time before flying off to Bangkok.

Yeah!! We're gonna spend 5D4N in Bangkok, shopping, eating and relaxing. Gonna be away from work, away from all the irritating things and having greater spending power over at Bangkok!!

Together with this trip is my standard travelling partners, Ah Bear and Ah Chip, it's their 2nd time to Bangkok already wor. And on their virgin flights is Mentos and Xiao Ben :p It's a crowd.. hee..

And this time round, Ah Bear gotta travel with us on the plane instead of the cargo! :p poor Ah Chip, Mentos and Xiao Ben have to squeeze in the luggage :p

It's gonna be a great trip! I can just feel it ^^/ I just hope I wouldn't kill my card :p

Blogging on Ah Dear's behalf :p this is Jayce signing off :p

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?